Pinzano al Tagliamento estate
The Pinzano al Tagliamento estate, which hosts Ronco Margherita, was built in 1889 by the Dreina family. The fields were cultivated not only in vineyards, but also in arable land and fruit trees and in the space where there are currently the offices, the shop and the cellar, were the stalls and the apartments of the laborers.
Construction survived the 1976 earthquake and after the death of the last Dreina heir, it was bought by Ruggero Forti, which transformed it into a wine-growing company, planting and treating typical local vineyards in this area and setting up a technologically advanced cellar. We followed other management until we came to Ronco Margherita that we chose this beautiful estate as the main hosting and production headquarters in 2015.